In a 20% off sale a coat was £220 workout the original price

Question

In a 20% off sale a coat was £220 workout the original price

0

Answers ( No )

    0
    2021-09-09T18:24:35+00:00

    When we have a coat with a 20% discount we only pay the remaining 80%.

    This 80% equals £220
    The original price was 100%
    First we find out the value of 1%:
    220 / 80 = £2.75

    Finally we want to know the total 100% so find multiply our 1% by 100
    £2.75 * 100 = £275

    So the original price was £275

Leave an answer

Browse
Browse